County Veterans Service Officers Association of Nebraska
"To Care For Him Who Shall Have Borne The Battle." This is accomplished by;
- Putting Veterans first as they were first in defending our country.
- Being sensitive and helpful to veterans/dependents in their time of need.
- Providing assistance and counseling to veterans and their families.
- Initiating and completing claims to be submitted to the U.S. Dept of Veterans Affairs, Nebraska Department of Veterans' Affairs, and other Departments/Agencies as appropriate.
- Keeping appointments and being available to provide professional service to veterans and all others who seek assistance for veterans’ benefits.
- Providing an office of well educated and competent staff.
- Identifying and supporting academic opportunities for education and training.
- Developing and promoting professionalism of the Association and fellow Service Officers.
- Displaying a "can do" attitude and never accepting less than above standard results.
- Serving as a trusted and respected partner in collaboration with other agencies.
- Doing our part in creating and maintaining an effective Association by contributing our talents and abilities.
- Abiding by the by-laws of the Association in supporting and promoting decisions made by the majority of the Association, for the best interest of all.
Spring, Fall and NACO Conference
|President||Kenneth Mandl||Johnson County|
|Vice President||Phillip Heun||Kearney County|
|Treasurer||Thomas Reimers||Merrick County|
|Secretary||Spike Jordan||Sioux County|