The NACo High Performance Leadership Academy is an innovative, completely online 12-week program created to equip frontline county government professionals with practical leadership skills to deliver results for counties and communities.
HPLA focuses on five practical skills:
- LEAD: Engage teams and stakeholders to foster positive climates and exceed common expectations
- ORGANIZE: Plan, lead and execute organizational change more effectively and consistently
- COLLABORATE: Establish alignment and strong partnerships through building stronger relationships
- COMMUNICATE: Create clarity, confidence and community
- DELIVER: Measure projects and processes to deliver results aligned with county and community priorities