NACO Benefit Services understands the importance of providing members with access to benefits packages that offer the best value at affordable rates, and a means to efficiently manage the communication, education, enrollment, and administration of those benefits.
That is why we have partnered with TBX® to provide participating county employees with access to a turnkey technology solution that is simplifying enrollment and boosting confidence in benefits decision making – all through a single platform and at no cost to counties.
TBX® features include:
- Comprehensive communications to inform your workforce of the new benefits enrollment approach, enhanced benefit offerings, and enrollment action needed.
- Self-service benefits platform where employees can enroll, process qualifying life events, and verify coverage for dependents and beneficiaries.
- Educational videos boost employee understanding by simplifying complex benefit topics and insurance terms, in both English and Spanish.
- Decision Support tool helps employees find the right healthcare choices that fit their needs and budget using modern technology – personalized plan suggestions in less than 2 minutes.
- Easy implementation in less than 45 days.
- Electronic Data file feeds sent directly to vendors, on behalf of the county.
- Mobile-enabled technology allows employees to access anytime and anywhere.
- Service Center acts as an extension of HR by answering benefit related questions, aiding with enrollment, or supplying technology related support. Hours are 7:00am - 7:00pm CST.
As a NACO Benefit Services member, you and your workforce have access to the fastest, most efficient, and cost-effective approach to support annual core enrollment, new hires, and ongoing benefits administration.